Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

7/30... Today has been an emotional detox kind of day


7/30.. Week 1 is done. Took a short walk this morning to clear my mind. Husband has a Liver Ultra Sound Today. The Human part of me is  trying to concentrate on the what if?. I'm choosing to believe in My Father's Promises. In Faith I believe My husband has been Healed and is complete. Through this fast it's very important to stay centered and Focus on the positive.


I keep reminding my self that even if I fall, it's about getting up and keep moving. Sitting and giving up its not an option in my book.

I juiced last night, knowing this morning is going to be busy for me. I kept walking around the kitchen thinking I had forgotten something. Something just seemed off throughout the morning.

This morning's Bible study was very powerful for me I was reminded of two things.1 Thessalonians 5:18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. As I was sitting there I was saying Thank you for this Toothache, and feeling a little silly for it. Psalm 119:162 I find joy in your promise like someone who finds a priceless treasure.

I've had to rely on my Faith today. I think I finally hit the mark of Emotional detox. I refuse to break my Fast. so I made a  home made toothache remedy. Made a garlic paste put in a gause, and putting it in the side of my mouth where it was hurting. took a cold shower, drank a juice packed with natural antibiotics, Calming vegetables.  Husband ordered me to lay down for an hour. Amazing how all of that just recharged me and made me feel better.


Woke up in less pain, and ready to take on the rest of the day. This too shall pass. I am stronger that this.

Prepped my Dinner Juice and decided to get creative in the kitchen. That always brings me joy. Used the new Mortar and Pestle. Tonight's dinner for Mike, made an Indian Curry to season chicken breast, coated with Japanese Pablo bread crumbs, spinach noddles in curry sauce, side Romain salad.....  Cooking makes me forget the world for a bit... I put on worship music and just loose my self as I work.


Praying everyone had a Positive and Productive day. May you too conquer your fears and your demons. Make the Choice to do something for your self, You are Worth it!  Blessings!






No comments:

Post a Comment