Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

13/30 making this day a lucky one.







13/30.. Almost half way to my initial goal!! some are scared of this number 13 but as of today it shall be a lucky number. It's starting to get cold here in Texas, for the first time in over 11 years I can actually tell you I'm LOVING this cold weather. I don't feel like my bones are breaking, or that I have to boil my self in a bath tub to try to find some comfort at least three times a day. I really need to stop making good food for the hubby I almost gave in to the mushroom dish last night it smelled and looked so good. But I have to remember the why of this... My Health so there is a lot more mushroom dishes I can enjoy with the Hubby.
using the mushroom stems in today's juice
When husband saw the Veggie bowl  he said " Wow that's one Funky looking salad you got going". Got a really good deal on a pineapple the other day only .50 cents. decided to try to make a 2nd pineapple plant. there still no roots coming out on the first one. Also use the peels of the lemons and oranges to make more citrus flowers for the potpourri baskets I'm making for Christmas Gifts.

2nd pineapple plant in the making
made a few more citrus Flowers














Had a late lunch today, and noticed that after trying to use the flat iron my hair is still being stubborn and doing its own thing. I did notice in this picture my face is starting to change a little more. Even though hair is being stubborn is getting fuller, my nails are also longer and stronger. That is an awesome sign of me being able to absorb my nutrients. For that God I am so thankful.




I always try to keep in mind that quitting is not an option, that if I want my dreams to come true I have to keep moving even if at times it seems like I'm going backwards. I have learn that slow and steady is better than not moving at all.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I try to stay centered by reading my Bible as well as doing weekly Bible studies. This gives me strength as well as makes me grow in my faith. When I have those moments of weakness is what reminds me of who I am in Christ and stop believing the lies.

I have been afraid of winter for so long, that I seem to be on alert to something happening. Meaning me getting sick. As I was doing my study this morning I actually open my bible on this passage : Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."



I'm not sure if its the time of the year, Holidays are just around the corner. I know this year they are going to be different and I think that has me reflecting on the past, present, and future.


For Mike's dinner I'm trying out a new spaghetti we got, multi-grain pasta with added omega 3's, I also have left over spare ribs so will sauteed them with some green beans and serve them with a side salad. Everything looks goods and smells great, just waiting on my tester to get home to try it out and adjust seasonings.

Day 13 of this 30 day fast I'm still feeling really good, no pain, no real hunger, staying hydrated. Emotionally still feeling strong. I really believe it's because I have a very good support system. Also writing this blog is helping to get things out of my head. Thank you for reading all my ramblings, I pray that in all of the things I say and share you find answers to some of your own questions. Blessings!











No comments:

Post a Comment