Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

5/30 It's Monday excited to see what this week brings

5/30...Getting this day started. Courage is being open to all that life offers, even at the risk of sadness and loss. The Fear is a way of the Enemy to steal your happiness to keep you in sadness. Fear off getting hurt will make you stop loving fully. and without that there is no true happiness. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.....Peace
 This mornings Juice is a green juice : Kale,spinach,carrots,celery,beet greens, Brussels sprouts,garlic,turmeric,cucumber,granny smith apples, orange, pineapple, beet (only in my juice). I'm doing something different starting today adding Apple Cider Vinegar to our juices 2 teaspoons to husband's 20 oz Juice, 2 tablespoons to my 32oz juice. I am not letting Husband know about that yet. He is the type that if he knows what is in something he will make excuses not to eat it. so for now that is our Secret.
Breakfast,lunch,dinner for me, Lunch for Hubby.
 I saw something online the other day. how to make a Pineapple plant. well you  cut off the top and put in shallow dish with  water, allow roots to grow then put in a potted planter. Here is my step one.  I think they will make some  cute gifts come xmas time! not to mention a very unique Gift.




One thing I noticed today was the length of my finger nails as well as how strong they are. I have not had decent nails in maybe 10 years. I could not even go do acrylic nails because my own nails were so  fragile they would not do well with the sanding process and the chemicals leaked straight into my system. I actually got really sick because of it. so while I was at the store the other day I got a few nail polishes, I like the way the turned out!! lets see how long it last.. probably one washing of dishes or my juicer and there will go the nail polish, but it was fun doing something Girlie


Look  What my husband brought home today its a little Frog lunch bag. He is just adorable. will have to name him. Any suggestions?

I bought an organic watermelon(with seeds), a handful of Fresh Mint to make some fruit pops today all under $5.00 dollars.


Made a total of 18 fruit pops, 8 trays of Ice cubes to flavor drinks or water with, saved the pulp to make margaritas for hubby later. and had 2 quarts of watermelon juice to enjoy later. 

Like I said before Husband did not even noticed the added apple cider vinegar. As the day is coming to a close. I'm feeling really good mentally I don't feel in a fog, physically no pain at all ( I had been in pain for almost 10 years), emotionally I'm feeling stronger than ever. I'm finally conquering my life long battle with food. Let me tell you that feels AMAZING.  Its not about a number on a scale, the size on a pair of pants. Its about knowing that the food that you are eating is giving you life not taking it  from you. knowing that no matter what stress or chaos are going around you, you can stand firm in your faith (Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.).



You will probably get tired of me saying that its been another wonderful day. I've so many bad ones that I choose not to focus on the BAD and celebrate the GOOD.  Don't forget to do something healthy for your self. Blessings!


















No comments:

Post a Comment