Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

11/30 Glorious day filled with God's LOVE & MERCY



11/30....Still going strong, I have to do a lot of planning today. I have church Service this morning, and Spirit Fest 2012 ( a Christian Concert that starts at noon and end around 10pm).  A day full of worship and celebrating the One who has made me a new creation, Can not go wrong with that.

First thing on the list is get Vegetables and fruit ready for the day. It's going to be a long day and I'm not coming home until that concert is over.

I think the important thing about having a good experience through your fast is that you do not seclude your self from the world. You need to learn to incorporate both worlds together. It is very important to have the support of your loves ones. This is not a Diet I'm going on, it's a whole lifestyle change. I know there is  going to be a time when the old Idalia, the sick, the sad, the overweight, what ever label you want to put next to my name will no longer be remembered as that. Thank you God for making me a new creation.





I'm going to the concert with a friend and I know food at the event it's just going to be horribly expensive. I decided to make snacks for her. cut veggies, tuna salad,peanut butter to dip, Vegan salsa dip, rainbow quinoa.

Alicia & I  as we got to the concert, yes I was a bit excited










Jon Foreman singer from Switchfoot, Joined us in the crowd a few seats from where we were at, they totally Rocked the stage. Such a Surfer.

We had a great lunch break in the car before the second band I was there to see, Salvador. I sneaked my Juice bottle along with my camel Pack to fill with water. I did not want to break my fast over Junk food. I took this picture right before my phone's battery died. Those are the only pictures I got from our 12 hour concert. I enjoyed every second of it. To be actually living life for the first time in a long time. Well I don't think I have the words to even begin to explain all the emotions I felt.
The smell of food was well a bit overwhelming at times. The kettle corn had me a few times. I did good though I resisted and sipped on my juice and sipped on my water.

Came home walking on clouds from the event, from the simple reminder of how awesome God's love is. How especial and Unique we all are. It really does not matter where you have been or what you have done, in Christ you are a new creation. A person full of power and Love.  I don't ever want to forget that.

I really feel that I was given a another chance at life, and I am doing everything in my power to make the right choices to improve my health and my life and to share what Im learning in the process. Blessings!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment