Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello World!






 I think I should start by telling you a little about my self. I am happily married to my Best Friend. We try to do everything together and when we can't we cheer each other on. We are the two annoying lovebirds everyone hates but secretly everyone wants to be like. This year has been a wild ride. At the beginning of the year I spent 3 months in the hospital, one of those months in ICU in a comma. I've had several health issues in the past 8 years. In January it came to a head. I was blessed by the Doctors, Nurses, Family, friends, and the many Prayers that got me through it all.......
Picture one : First week in January before going in to ER

Picture two:  not sure who took this one but the date is from my time in ICU while I  was   in a comma

Picture Three: was taken right after I left Hospital in March

Picture Four: I took this picture about two weeks ago! two months of clean eating.





 OK, so this my first Blog. Thanks for being interested in my crazy adventures. In two days Im about to go into very new territory. I'm starting a 30 day juice fast. for some this sound plain nuts I know 30 days of no solid food, green juices, water What am I thinking? well very simple.... I want to be healthy, I want my life back I have wasted the last 8 years of my life due to sickness. I am done with that. I will record my journey, my success, my struggles... the joy, the sadness everything...... If you know me personally, you know I am Happy to be alive and I cherish every moment and the people in it as well as those not in it. Something very important in my life is my Faith. I am a Christian and well I don't apologize for my faith. I am growing in every aspect in my life and this blog will try to show that! I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do! again if you have made it to the end of this thank you!!!! I appreciate your support.



 Blessings!!!! With Love Idalia!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading about your journey to self discovery and improved health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jo Diniz, this is really new for me, but during tje short little break from Facebook. I was reminded how much my post were missed, as well as needed by many.Including my self.

    ReplyDelete