Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 28, 2014

What you do TODAY can improve all your tomorrows.






We are only a few days away from ending 2014. I feel very proud of everything I have accomplished this year. I've had some amazing milestones, in my Health, my work, and in life in general.  This year I made a choice to make my Health my priority. Not just my physical health but my mental and spiritual health as well. I plan on making more improvements in the coming new year. I have a couple of surgeries that will need to be scheduled once I can decide that I am ready physically and emotionally to handle being in the hospital and under the knife once again. I do want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support, encouragement you have given me this year.

 I want 2015 to be a year of NO EXCUSES.  I want to challenge my self in everything I do.  I will start by making my list goals for this coming year.

  1. 30-60 day juice fast
  2. Remain Faithful
You were probably expecting  a longer list. But if you know me well you know once this two are accomplished then we can add a few more.


I can assure you that by this time 2015 comes around it will know my name. It will know I have Victory over it just like in the years prior.
                                                                   
In  the coming days I will take time to prep my mind and body to start my fast. Your prayers, encouragement, and support will be greatly appreciated. I pray that you and your families are surrounded in our Abba Father's Loving Grace. May this new year open your eyes to see miracles in everything you encounter. Remember to make your self a priority, with out you my world would not be complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment