Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2015

Sapito verde to me!




Yes, it's that time of year again.  My birthday is today. Can you believe I have made it to 38. I still have a few wondering how the Heck did I manage that? My answer still stands, By the Grace of my Abba Father. This past year has been a complete Blessing.
 
Sitting in the car after walking out of oncologist office a month after my surgery.
feeling thankful to have a Bday, and to have Hope for a life full of Health.


No more more treatments,
No more infusions, 
No more transfusions, 
No more Steroids, 
No more pain meds.
PRAISE GOD!

My Abba father has been busy, blessing me left & right, Up & Down. I'm not bragging I'm just stating truth.
Every year I write down a list of goals I can accomplish through-out the year. For the most part everything got accomplished and some are still a working progress.

1.   Do not allow people's NEGATIVITY, DRAMA, FEARS,  or WRONG BELIEVING to have any importance in my life.
2.   Enjoy LIFE and those in my LIFE.
3.   Stay out of the hospital
4.   Get off all treatments, Steroids, Meds, treatments
5.   Loose at least 100 LBS that was gained due to all the medications I was under.
6. Keep growing in my Job. Keep learning

I have lost a few people along the way this year because I kept my goals in mind. But I have gained some pretty awesome people too. More important I have gained Peace, joy, Happiness.




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         You better believe I have some new goals for this new year.





1.   Get Hernias repaired
2.   Loose 55 LBS 
3.   Gain more physical Strength
4.   Find more opportunities to be the Hands and Feet of Jesus in this World.
5.   Continue sharing my Testimony, and my Journey with the world.


Planning on taking this pair of shoes on some new adventures, Thank you for your prayers, for your support. Thank you Loving me for ME, and what that all in-tells.

Wow seeing the two together I can really see God's hand in my life! 








No comments:

Post a Comment